CyberLink Power2Go is a powerful disc burning tool. With Power2Go, users can burn data CDs, video CDs, music CDs, library CDs, copy CDs, etc. You can burn all audio and video files to CD, DVD, AVCHD, Blu-ray Disc, MP3CDVD, etc., for viewing and collecting. The main feature of Power2Go is high-definition disk recording, bringing users the best high-definition viewing experience.
CyberLink Power2Go features:
1. Convert audio and video files to your mobile device.
2. Download photos and videos from Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, and Vimeo to your hard disk, or burn them directly to CD.
3. Use the CD management program to classify and search the contents of the recorded CD quickly.
4. When the hard disk is damaged, you can use the system to restore the CD and restore the computer system.
5. Support 256-bit military data encryption.
6. Create an interactive slide show for your favorite photos.
7. Download cool DVD menu samples for free.
- "Suitable for all types of discs"
- "Blu-ray burning supported"
- "Able to extract audio files from videos and convert them with built-in audio converter"
- "Backup, encryption and disc image mounting are supported"
- "It enables you burn with menus"
- "It provides rich custom options for tech-users."
- "Easy to install and simple to use"
- "Runs fast"
- "Morden UI and interface designed"
- "Can not assign DL support for DVD burning quickly"
- "DirectX 9B or above are needed before you install Power2Go"
- "Video conversion is not supported"
- "Limited file formats are supported"
Ask a New Question
- 🔔 Any one have a problem with the trial version
Burning the first video great and the second
Video in slow motion both video on the same DVD