May 2022 latest Discount Offer: Up to 57% OFF Volume Discount - thru 5/31/2022 Every offer is independently selected by our editors to ensure that our users receive the most up-to-date and highest discounts. Now activate the discount code from our site and get free support.
ColorMango strives to provide 100% valid and the biggest discounts. If you find an invalid coupon code or any other errors during the order process, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us directly, and we will give you a new coupon, to make sure it will be 100% Working!
SpyHunter is an efficient malware removal program. Its interface is simple and easy to use. Whether for home computer users or experienced security experts, this program is a great tool to remove spyware and blackmail malware, adware, browser hijackers, and similar junk programs.
🔔 when I click on the spyhunter picture it shows it is spyhunter 5 but when I order it the item is spyhunter not spyhunter 5 which one is it spyhunter or spyhunter 5 Answer
The latest version of spyhunter is version 5, and the shopping cart didn't show the product version Info. We promise you the license you'll purchase is the latest version.
🔔 I bought the program and every time I try to register, a screen flashes and goes away. My firewall is turned off and I turned off ADblock.Please help Answer
Thanks for your question. For different computer configuration and systems, we are temporarily unable to determine where the problem is, we have forward your problem to the developer's technical support. And before their message back, please try:
Below are manual instructions to remove the 'Messenger Service' pop-ups:
1. Open the Windows 'Control Panel', by clicking on the Windows 'Start' button, and then on 'Control Panel' in the menu that pops up (depending on your computer's configuration, you may need to click on 'Start', 'Settings', and then 'Control Panel').
2. On the 'Control Panel', click on the 'Administrative Tools' item. If you do not see this item in your 'Control Panel, you may need to change the view to 'CLASSIC' view.
3. Inside of the 'Administrative Tools' section, click on 'Services'.
4. A list of the 'Services' installed on your computer will come up. Scroll down in the list until you locate an item titled 'Messenger'.
5. Right-click the 'Messenger' item, and then Left-click 'Properties' in the menu that comes up.
6. On the window that comes up, find the drop-down box entitled 'Startup Type'. Click on the drop-down box and select 'Disabled'.
7. In this same window, click the button titled 'Stop'.
8. Now, click the 'Apply' button at the bottom of this window, and the 'OK' button.
9. Close any windows that are open on your desktop.
Your 'Messenger Service' pop-up problems will now be solved!