By now, there are so many disk defragmentation software to choose, like Diskeeper, Perfect Disk, Vopt, UltimateDefrag, and Defragmenter Pro etc. Every defragmentation program has its own feature, and during their unique selling proposition, the most mentioned is the fast speed of defragmentation. So today ColorMango recommend O&O Defrag, it’s not the fastest, the ColorMango team had a test and found that O&O Defrag performed a great defragment effect. O&O Defrag is designed for Windows. It is applied to various versions of workstations, servers and advanced servers, supports almost all the file systems, incls FAT16、FAT32、NTFS、NTFS5、EFS (Encrypted File System) etc. It can also automatically reconfigure the hard disk at a set time, and supports Chinese long file names, and has not many requirements on the hardware.
O&O Defrag, an effective Windows disk defragmentation and file cleaning application, provides different defragmentation modes, suitable for all levels of file fragmentation and may perform the daily maintenance of mechanical hard drives or solid-state drives to increase their reading and writing speeds. It's highly useful, and can be used weekly or monthly to help Windows organize regularly. Support automatic background defragmentation and can manage multiple disks simultaneously, so users do not have to bother much. It's an "Install & That's All."
- "O&O Defrag is good because it has a fast mode, which can finish disk defragmentation quickly and efficiently. When the hard disk is free, it will automatically defrag the disk, not wasting time. The effect is obvious."
- "The software is very professional and has done well in disk defragmentation. The defrag speed is relatively fast and supports SSD."
- "Provides different defragmentation modes, suitable for all levels of file fragmentation."
- "Offers a lot more features and can bring better performance results than the built-in defragmenter from the newer versions of Windows."
- "Manage multiple disks simultaneously."
- "I don't think it has much effect on SSD."